Back to Blog
We have a great relationship with Caring Bridge Home Health in Sherman, Texas and it all began with our incredible Business-to-Business Marketing team. Before using our products and services, Caring Bridge Home Health had several small printers from the office supplies store, and they were constantly having to replenish the ink & toner.
Office employee, Marilyn Davis, mentioned to the owner their need for a more efficient solution for their company. She realized that the bigger their company grew the more they were outgrowing the equipment they were using. So, in 2017 Caring Bridge started leasing a Copier/Printer from CPI. Our marketing team kept in touch with our client when they were in the vicinity. As we expanded our business and they expanded theirs we were able to offer even more solutions for their business.
As we expanded into selling Managed Voice Services and Phone Systems, we started to get the word out to our current customers. Marilyn mentioned that they didn't need phone systems at that time, but she was eager to do more business with us. Fortunately, Caring Bridge Home Health is now expanding to a Hospice care business called Monarch Hospice. With the opening of their new business, they were in need of phone systems to streamline communication. She knew that CPI was the obvious choice, and immediately called her sales representative at CPI to get the ball rolling.
For Caring Bridge Home Health and Monarch Hospice the phone systems play a very vital role to their everyday operations, so it was important to have equipment and software that worked faithfully. With the added software features of Managed Voice Services, the employees are now able to receive calls not only from their desk phone but to their cell phones when they are out on a call. Marilyn said that the phones are easy to use, modern, and capable of so much more than their previous desk phones. Ease and reliability are priceless in the business world, and these phone systems offer just that.
WHAT ARE THE TELL-TALE SIGNS THAT YOUR PHONE SYSTEM IS BEHIND THE TIMES?
1. Does your business miss phone calls because the call is routed to an absent employee or all the lines are busy?
2. Does your staff complain that your phone system is confusing because you have different phone systems in each location with features that don’t work the same?
3. Have you lost inbound or outbound calls due to network or equipment failure?
4. Have you received unexpected phone bills, confusing pricing structures, or high international calling costs?
5. Do your customers or remote workers complain of dropped calls when trying to reach people in the business?
6. Do you need to be in contact with your employees when they are traveling or working remotely?